Peak’s safety management team has the ability to assist our clients with managing their current safety management program. This may be at the field site or in the office, part-time or full-time. It is often more cost effective to hire a qualified safety professional on a part-time basis rather than employ a full-time un-qualified safety practitioner.
Examples of projects that we have undertaken include:
- Full-time support for both prime contractors and service companies; both in the field and office based.
- Part-time support for small service companies;
- Mentoring for new safety practitioners;
- On-call support for incident management, owner client audits, and regulatory inspections; and
- Registry management (e.g. ISNetworld, ComplyWorks).
This service can be provided anywhere in Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia, including but not limited to: Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Leduc, Grand Prairie, High Level, Fort McMurray, Saskatoon, Regina, The Battlefords, Vancouver, Abbotsford, Prince George, Fort St. John, Langford etc. We are also able to provide this service for sites in remote locations and work camps. For more information about how we can help you please feel free to contact us.