KitchenWorx™ is a Fire Prevention Spray used to rapidly suppress cooking fires. KitchenWorx ™ is the perfect choice for suppressing small cooking oil and grease fires. Simply apply a liberal amount to KitchenWorx ™ to the burning oil or grease ensuring the fire risk has been addressed.
KitchenWorx ™ is
- Certified 100% plant based
- Certified 100% non-Toxic to people and animals
- Biodegradable, Aerosol Free
- Environmentally Safe
- Easy to Use, Easy to Clean-Up
Applicable for Residential, Commercial and Recreational Use. The safety of your business and home will benefit from our easy to deploy, non-aerosol spray. KitchenWorx™ is proudly Canadian made and distributed.
How it Works
KitchenWorx™ is an excellent choice for suppressing small cooking oil and grease fires. Simply spray a liberal amount of KichenWorx™ onto the burning oil or grease to supress the flames immediately.
After allowing time for cooling, clean-up is made simple by wiping up and rinsing with potable water. Unlike competing products, KitchenWorx™ does not leave toxic residue.