Register for this Course
First aid has traditionally been taught entirely within the classroom, but people learn in different ways and at different speeds. This approved Blended Learning Standard First Aid with CPR & AED course has been designed so that you can complete it at your own pace, in your own time. Not only will you learn more effectively, but you will also have more fun learning.
This course has two components:
An online first aid theory component
A classroom based first aid practical skills component
The online component covers all relevant theory you need to complete before taking the practical training session. Each module will be thoroughly explained with minimal technical terminology and include a helpful review section. The theory component may take up to eight hours to complete depending on your knowledge base, but note that you do not have to finish all of the theory in one seating (one module a day is the recommended pace for maximize learning). You can log into and out of the course as you please. If you are interrupted, just log out and log back in when you have more time and your place in the course will be maintained.
You must complete the online theory before you can participate in the classroom practical training session. We recommend that you aim to finish the online theory at least one week before your practical training session. The whole course, including the online and in-class components, must be completed within 30 days. If you have any questions while working on the theory component, you can e-mail us from within the course and we will endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
Once you have completed your theory course, you will be ready for your practical training. The practical training must be taken within two (2) weeks from the last-possible date of completion of the online theory. Peak Safety Services will book the Day-2 Practical Training session and then, thirty (30) days prior to the Day-2 Practical Training, online access codes will be issued to the client.
Peak Safety Services - 9147 39 Ave, Edmonton, AB, T6E 5Y2
- Complete the applicable online session prior to Day-2 In-class session. *Participants must bring on-line certificate for instructors to cross reference against class list given by Peak Safety Services.
- Correctly answer at least 80 percent of the questions of the module sections and online quiz.
- Correctly answer at least 50 percent of the questions of the Day-2 Recap Quiz.
- Attend and participate in the practice training session for the course.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills listed on the within the instructor’s manual
- Correctly answer at least 80 percent of the questions of the Day-2 Final Quiz.
Participants who successfully complete the Blended Learning course will receive the corresponding Blended Learning Standard First Aid, CPR & AED certificate. Blended Learning certification is valid for: three (3) years for First Aid.
Duration (in days)
Blended Intermediate (Standard) First Aid & C.P.R. Half Online/ Half In Class- Skills Day
1:00PM – 5:00PM
Price per Person: